- Object and acceptance
This legal notice governs the use of our website, which is owned by DBGEN OCULAR GENOMICS S.L. Use of the DBGEN OCULAR GENOMICS S.L. website makes one a user thereof, and entails the complete and unmitigated acceptance of each and every one of the terms included in this Legal Notice, which may undergo modifications. The user also undertakes to make proper use of the website, in accordance with the law, good faith, public order, sound practices, and this Legal Notice, You will be liable to DBGEN OCULAR GENOMICS S.L, or any third parties, for any damages that may be inflicted by a breach of this obligation.
- Identification and communications
DBGEN OCULAR GENOMICS S.L., in compliance with Law 34/2002 of July 11 governing services of the Information Society, and electronic commerce, hereby informs you that:
- Its corporate name is: DBGEN OCULAR GENOMICS S.L.
- Its CIF (Fiscal ID) is: B 67148668
- Its registered offices are on the CALLE CONSELL DE CENT, 226 AT2 – (8011)
All notifications and communications you carry out with DBGEN OCULAR GENOMICS S.L. will be considered effectual, for all purposes, as long as they are carried out by the means specified above
- Access and usage terms
The website and its services are freely accessible. However, DBGEN OCULAR GENOMICS SL makes the use of some of the services offered on its website contingent upon the prior completion of a corresponding form.
You guarantee the authenticity and currentness of all data that you convey to DBGEN OCULAR GENOMICS S.L., and will be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made.
You expressly agree to make appropriate use of the contents and services of DBGEN
OCULAR GENOMICS S.L., and not to use them:
- To disseminate any unlawful, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic or offensive content; or any advocating terrorism; or, in general, any that is contrary to law or public order.
- To introduce computer viruses or perform actions that may alter, harm, interrupt or generate errors or damage in the electronic documents, data or physical and logical systems of DBGEN OCULAR GENOMICS, S.L., or third parties; or hinder access by other users to the website and its services through the massive consumption of the computer resources through which DBGEN OCULAR GENOMICS S.L. renders its services.
- To attempt to access data on other people, or from restricted areas of computer systems belonging to DBGEN OCULAR GENOMICS S.L. or third parties, and, where relevant, to extract information.
- To violate the intellectual or industrial property rights, or violate the confidentiality of information belonging to DBGEN OCULAR GENOMICS S.L. or any third parties.
- To impersonate another user, public administrations, or a third party.
- To reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or otherwise publicly communicate, transform or modify the content, unless the user has permission from the copyright holder, or is legally permitted to do so.
- To collect data for advertising purposes or to send any kind of advertising or communications for the purpose of sales or other commercial purposes without prior request or consent
All website content, including text, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, and the software and its design and source codes, constitute work belonging to DBGEN OCULAR GENOMICS, S.L., and none of the rights thereto may be understood as assigned to the user, except insofar as this is strictly necessary to make proper use of the website.
Users who access this website may view the contents and create authorised private copies, provided that the elements reproduced are not subsequently transferred to any third parties, or installed on network-connected servers, or utilised for any kind of exploitation.
Likewise, all the brands, trade names or distinctive signs of any kind that appear on the website belong to DBGEN OCULAR GENOMICS, S.L, without use of or access to them to be considered as attributing to users any rights over them.
The distribution, modification, cession or public communication of the contents, or any other act that has not been expressly authorised by the owner of the exploitation rights, is prohibited.
The placement of a hyperlink does not imply, in any case, the existence of a relationship between DBGEN OCULAR GENOMICS SL and the owner of the website on which it is placed, nor the acceptance or approval by DBGEN OCULAR GENOMICS SL of its contents or services. Those who intend to establish a hyperlink must previously request written authorisation from DBGEN OCULAR GENOMICS S.L. In any case, the hyperlink will only allow access to the home page of our website, and you should refrain from making false, inaccurate or incorrect statements or statements about DBGEN OCULAR GENOMICS, S.L., or including any illicit content, or any contrary to good customs and public order.
DBGEN OCULAR GENOMICS S.L. is not responsible for the use to which each user places the materials made available on this website, or for the actions performed based on them.
- Waiver of guarantees and liability
DBGEN OCULAR GENOMICS S.L. waives, to the extent permitted under the law, any liability for damages of any kind arising from:
- Inability to access the website, or a lack of veracity, accuracy, completeness and/or currency of its contents, as well as the existence of errors and defects of any kinds in the content transmitted, disseminated, stored, made available, or accessed via the website or the services offered.
- The presence of viruses or other elements in the contents that may produce alterations in computer systems, electronic documents or user data.
- Failure to comply with and respect the law, good faith, public order, sound practices and this legal notice as a consequence of the improper use of the website. In particular, and as an example, DBGEN OCULAR GENOMICS S.L. shall not be responsible for the actions of third parties that violate intellectual and industrial property rights, business confidentiality obligations, rights to honour, or personal and family privacy, or images, or regulations governing unfair competition and illegal advertising.
In addition, DBGEN OCULAR GENOMICS S.L. declines any responsibility for any information outside this website and not managed directly by our webmaster. The links that appear on this website function exclusively to inform the user about the existence of other sources likely to expand on the content offered hereon. DBGEN OCULAR GENOMICS S.L. does not guarantee and shall not be responsible for the operation of or accessibility to the sites linked to its webpage, nor does it suggest, invite or recommend visits to them, such that it will not be responsible for the results obtained therefrom. DBGEN OCULAR GENOMICS S.L. is not responsible for the establishment of hyperlinks created by third parties.
- Procedure in the event that illegal activities are perpetrated
In the event that you or a third party believes that there are acts or circumstances revealing any illicit use of any content and/or the performance of any activity on the web pages included on or accessible through the website, you should contact DBGEN OCULAR GENOMICS S.L. , duly identifying yourself, specifying the alleged infractions, and declaring expressly, and under your responsibility, that the information you provide is accurate.
For any legal disputes related to the website of DBGEN OCULAR GENOMICS SL, Spanish legislation will apply, and the Courts and Tribunals closest to its headquarters (Spain) shall be competent to resolve them.
The administrative information provided through the website does not supersede the legal publication of any laws, regulations, plans, general provisions or acts that must be formally published in public administrations’ official journals, these being the only instruments that duly attest to their authenticity and content. The information available on this website is to be understood as constituting guidance, and lacking any legal validity.