Information on Data Protection
1. Data relative to the Manager
Company: DBGEN OCULAR GENOMICS S.L – B67148668
Address: CALLE CONSELL DE CENT, 226 AT2 – (8011)
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org – 934021034
In compliance with the provisions of European Regulation 2016/679 on General Data Protection, we hereby inform you that, depending on the relationship you have with us, at DBGEN OCULAR GENOMICS S.L. we process the data that you provide us for one, or all, of the following purposes:
- To obtain, develop and store the patient’s clinical history
- For statistical, historical or scientific research purposes
- The execution of medical treatments
- Progress report on the work completed
3. Data storage time period
Your data will be kept for the duration of the contractual, commercial or other relationship with our entity, unless you request its deletion, or for as long as is necessary to comply with any legal obligations.
The legal justification for the processing of your data consists stems from:
- Unequivocal consent
- The fulfilment of a legal obligation
- The execution of a contract
- Legitimate interest on the part of the data manager
- To protect the vital interest of an affected party
Your personal data will be conveyed to third parties in the following cases:
- Parties responsible for the destruction of documentation
- Entities in the health field
You have the right to verify whether DBGEN OCULAR GENOMICS S.L. is processing personal data on your or not.
You also have the right to access your personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data; or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
Under certain circumstances you may request the limitation of your data’s processing, in which case we shall only keep it for the bringing of or defence from legal claims.
Additionally, under certain circumstances, and for reasons related to your particular situation, you may exercise your right to object to the processing of your data, in which case DBGEN OCULAR GENOMICS S.L. shall cease to process the data, except in the event of legitimate overriding grounds, or for the bringing of or defence from possible legal claims.
In addition, you may exercise your right to the portability of your data, or withdraw any consent provided, at any time, without this affecting the legality of the processing based on consent given prior to its withdrawal.
If you wish to exercise any of your rights, you may do so via the links you will find below:
- To exercise your right to Access, click here
- To exercise your right to Rectification, click here
- To exercise your right to Deletion, click here
- To exercise your right to the Limitation of Processing, click here
- To exercise your right to Objection, click here
- To exercise your right to Portability, click here
Finally, we inform you that you can contact the Spanish Data Protection Agency and other competent public bodies for any claim related to the processing of your personal data.
To verify the cookies that we use on our page, remember that you can access our Cookies Policy via the following link: Cookies Policy.